Deliveries and Installation
We deliver all large appliances to all areas in Malta and Gozo.
- Appliances are delivered free to ground floor level.
- Furniture is delivered only to ground floor.
- If lifting services are required, we can arrange for such services and the client is to pay directly the lifting service provider. In such instances, the client is responsible to ensure that he/she has the necessary permits from the Local Council.
- Small appliances can only be delivered if they form part of a larger order that includes large appliances.
- Delivery dates are agreed at the time the order for appliances is made. If you do not require the goods to be delivered immediately, but at a future date, you are requested to call our Customer Care on 2279 4250 between Monday and Friday from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give at least 3 clear working days’ notice for your delivery to be made.
- Installation of large domestic appliances and large TV’s will be made the day following the delivery. This will be carried out by one of our qualified technicians at no charge.
- For small domestic appliances and TV’s of 32” or smaller, this service is not provided.
- For air conditioning equipment installation, we provide a list of qualified and approved sub-contractors. However the salesperson can help you make the necessary appointment, with the sub-contractor, for your unit/s to be installed. The installation charges are to be settled directly with the sub-contract at the time of installation.
- For furniture installation, please liaise with our customer care to set a date for the furniture installer to call at your premises.